CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Three

Here are my three favorites. Much like the rest of us, everything is my favorite, but here goes.

1. My favorite font- I seem to change this one every season. I would say this is why my computer's memory is full. It is full of fonts! Right now I am in between spellstone and soft compound. Both have been downloaded on some free site. I LOVE them right now.


2. My favorite blog- Like most of you I also have a million favorite blogs. I really love all the education blogs out there. Especially Cara at The First Grade Parade and Abby at The Inspired Apple! They inspire me everyday to be better and more creative. They are my teaching idols!



My favorite blog is PinkLouLou at Confessions of a 20 Something. She inspires me to do my hair and makeup, she makes me laugh and cry. More so, she makes me want to visit Kentucky. :)

3. My favorite online resource- Without a doubt the AMAZING teachers at The Second Grade Teacher's Club! When I was told I was being moved from first to second grade I knew I needed some help. Then came this site and I knew I was saved.
I am off to my school, which is no where near ready for school in two weeks. Oh joy!

1 comments:

The First Grade Parade

GIRL.FRIEND. Stop it with your sweetness. You are REdiculous:) So happy to have found your blog!! Thanks for linking up!!

Cara :)