CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good news or Bad news?

I am one of those people who prefer bad news first so that the good news follows the bad news.

I went in my school yesterday, keeping my fingers crossed that my classroom was being started (cleaning), but BAD NEWS, it was not. I swear it looks worse now than it did in June.



Please notice the tissue- yuck!

Can we say GROSS! Notice my new whiteboard next to my smartboard though :)

Here is what my shelves look like when they are not organized.. Oh so much to do :(

I am going through the helpless feelings that come when one's classroom (our home away from home) looks like a hurricane ran through it (ironic for us on the east coast since we are in the middle of a hurricane right now). Teachers in services begin next Thursday. By this point in summer my room would be done and the last minute decorative details would be left.

GOOD NEWS!!

Today I was awaiting the arrival of Irene and bumming over the fact that my laptop's battery was donzo. Good news was when I walked outside and found the new battery had arrived 3 days early!! I was so excited. When I went on my computer I found that THE Cara Carroll had posted on my blog! To say I was excited is an understatement. Cara- You are truly a celebrity in my eyes. So thank you for your sweet response :)

0 comments: