CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Antonym Song- AKA Hot and Cold

It's been awhile, but I was trying to make my blog look more like me.

Yesterday was our Valentine's day party. Yes I know Valentine's day is Monday, but I wanted to avoid the Monday party effect. You know, crazy for the rest of the week. Additionally, the way our school year works is that the 100th day is next Thursday, too. Way too many distractions!
ANYWAYS... The kids were crazy all day so to add to their craziness I invited my mother-in-law, who loves volunteering in classrooms, for the whole day. She enjoyed the day as much as they did. We made bag valentine holders, thanks to Cara Carroll's post about her previous Kindergarten ideas. They kids loved them and they all turned out so uniquely different. We also played some sweetheart candy games for math. Overall the day was exhausting. To make the day even more fabulous our school had a family dance last night. It was so much fun dancing with all the girls in my class. They really are adorable. The best part was dancing to "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry. They call it the Antonym song now. Ha ha.. Love it!

0 comments: