CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fun Fridays

I know that most teachers L-O-V-E Fridays, especially when the temperature is a high of 68 and it is hat day... yes to sleeping in with dirty hair! My poor kiddos had 3 tests, (I know I am cruel) but had the goal of outside playtime all day to work towards. You could tell cabin fever outweighed any behavior outbursts. They were angels! I am so lucky! As an extra treat one of my students brought in the movie 101 Dalmatians to commemorate the 101st day. After putting their brains to the test (literally) three times, we sprinted outside to bask in the sun's light and warmth. I would've stayed out there for hours if possible, but dismissal was approaching. The best part of the day was when the teachers left, you know the grown-ups, because we, too, eagerly ran outside, got in our cars and pulled away with the windows all down. Unfortunately, I woke up today to temperatures of about 40 with winds exceeding 50mph. Darn you February :(

0 comments: